Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT'S JUST A COFFEE SHOP Chp. 3
I stare at the mirror taped to my bedroom door. Fairy lights on. Bed unmade. Hoodie Elian would wear white. Safe. Invisible. But tonight is ...
-
Aku bergegas pulang, mencuci rambut, mengenakan baju merah dan mencari celana hitam namun tidak berhasil menemukannya di mana pun. Sialan! ...
-
At some point every lesbian asks herself the question: Am I a lesbian? But many heterosexual and bisexual women ask themselves the same ques...
-
Rabu kemaren salah satu kawan menyebut nama saya jadi salah satu orang yang di kutuk juga... ternyata kutukan ini berisi 11 hal tentang s...
3 comments:
May be dear my dear...may here is my place to admire you in the dark.
Dear my dear... where have u been..? don't u miss me...
I am not going anywhere dear my dear. I am here in your corner and missing you still.
Post a Comment