Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just a typical day walk down the street

Oh look, there's Mrs and Mrs Obeesay. They're such nice people. And make lovely lemon pie. Oh look, they let me have some.

Ah, Mrs and Mrs Yoori. They have pretty books and animes. I should return that one I borrowed on my way back.

Can't leave out Mrs and Mrs Fanicion. Noo. They could get famous with their writing one day.

Mrs and Mrs Wyntyn, just as busy as ever I see. I shouldn't disturb th- you can do that?!

Ahha, one of my favorite neighbors. Mrs and Mrs Diyuke. I should Jill to teach me how to ride her bike. Oh I wonder how Jane does her hair..

Well, time to go home...

"Hey babe, I'm home!"
"Ahhh! Good! You're just in time! Dinner's ready!"
"Thanks honey, I'll be in there after I clean up. Oh and babe?"
"Hmmm? Sup?"
"I love you!"
"I love you too. Now go get clean and get'cha ass to the table."
"Yes dear."

~Floo~

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...