Saturday, March 27, 2010

You're tattooed

You're tattooed on my arm
so that I won't forget your name.
You're tattooed on my soul
therefore life will never be the same.

How could I ever focus
with your memory in my head?
how could I sleep at night
with your scent upon my bed?
How did I ever trap myself
inside such a dream.
Though this is all reality,
nothing is as it would seem.

You're tattooed on my arm
to show I belong to you,
and tattooed in my mind
with everything you do.

What is it that you do
that gets me this way?
What is it that you do?
What is it that you say?
Why do you do this to me?
Why can't I just shrug you off?
You take away my self control,
and conquer my every thought.

You're Tattooed on my arm,
my mind, soul, and heart,
to show that my love for you
was pure right from the start.

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...