Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things that Make me feel Strong

I'm still a little messed up - but I do have a list of things that make me feel strong. If I do at least one of these things - no matter how much I don't wanna - I feel a little stronger. I may not feel happier - but I feel stonger. 

1. Get up on time
2. Get to work on time
3. Go to the gym
4. Go for a walk out side
5. Talk to a friend about nothing
6. Trying to live each minute by being in the moment and not worring about past or future.
7. Make some music
8. Eat something healthy - like an apple - for some reason that really makes me feel nice
9. Go the day without a smoke
10. Read Novel
11. Cooking dinner each night.
12. Go to sleep with positive thoughts, and say my prayers each night
13.Being grateful that I am ALIVE

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...