Monday, February 22, 2010

I believe

I believe in love, in beauty, in the deep eyes of a deep soul, in silence, in dreams, in life.
I believe in words and in blue skies, in the raining days and in darkness nights.
I believe in the beauty of anyone and in the look of truth that you take in your inside.
I believe in poets when they suffer or smile, in days of happiness and in the look of a child.
In tears on the sea, hands on a skin, in wild horses on a field, in books of unreal true stories, in the possibility of change and in the importance of some memories.
I believe in silence in a conversation, in the power of earth as a nation,
I believe in helping and in inspiration, in the sweet and soft light has a friends relation.
I believe in the moment you stop, in your imagination, in poets talking to something, in order against a mess, in a beautiful white dress.
I believe in something new when the sun goes down, in flowers sleeping at nights, in poems at five o clock, in the strength of innocence, in the thing we do has its consecuence.
In water for everyone, in bodies naked under clothes, in take and share, in make mistakes, in forgiveness, riversides, in for ever and sometimes.
I believe in a broken, happy, jumper, not empty heart, as soft as strong, sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
In being ourselves, in having friends, taking a chance and something else.
In loneliness in our room, in open windows, breakfast on bed, in feeling at home overseas mother earth.
I believe in the hands of my mother, in the sheet that covers my feet, in the last to go, in having some more, in it is enough, in I do it now and not later, in a white one day newspaper.
In the morning at night, in "Hello" on my phone, in the things you do well in the roses smell.
I believe in you, do you believe in me? Thankyou...

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...