Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seeing someone you love, love someone else

Well, that's what I'm gonna talk about today.

Firstly, no one ever said, falling in love is easy. It's even harder when you have to go through a rough patch. Once you have really loved someone it is hard to get them off your mind even when they are with someone else. Yeah, most people I know would say..Yes, it is the hardest thing, because when we love someone then we expcet that she should only love you and when you find that she is in love with someone else...it breaks your heart on the jagged edges of reality.

But life doesn't stop there. I mean, sure u can like a person, even "love" them, but what the heck, if you've done all you can and the other person just can't see that or see's that and still doesn't want to be with you, then what can you do? (no, i'm not asking.. i'm telling you.. "What can you do?")

Especially girls go "What the hell?!!! I did all this for her and she just walked off with that girl???". Look here's the thing.. if this is you're typical reaction then, guess you wern't really in love with the person. I'm no expert on love myself...but I know 2 kinds of love. One kind of love is what you get when someone wants to just be with you for the sake of being with you, but the minute, they see something better, it's over. The other kind is unconditional love. No matter what, she will always be there and you know it.

It's pretty difficult on your part especially if you already see a future with this somebody that you really love. but if you really love this somebody you will think about her own happiness even if means you sacrificing the most, it's called unselfish love. remember that everything happens for a reason. maybe this somebody is not the person that's really meant for you. someday, somewhere you'll find that special someone who will love you deeply and sincerely.

As far as I'm concerned, the hardest thing to really do, is when the one you really love, has passed away. And I'm not talking out of my hat, I'm talking out of experience. Ever since then, not a single day has gone by, when I don't wish she was alive, even if it ment that I'm not the one she's with.

So the bottom line is, If you really like someone and they don't feel the same way, It's not really you're problem, sure it's gonna hurt like hell for sometime, but you can only do so much. You can ask the person out a couple of times, and if they don't respond or back out when you least expect it, my sincere advice, move on. Again, It's not out of my hat, it's out of experience. I've done it a couple of times myself and it's happened to me a couple of times too.. fair game.

Me, I'm almost jaded, when it comes to stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, it's not that this has happened to me over n over n over..but the thing with me is, I guess I've never been into stuff like this after certain "incidents". Certain issues like, trust, loyalty and sincerity are all questionable, when it comes to the fairer sex. I'm not saying that all women are like that...just the one's I've been with.

But always remember, when you tell someone you love them, make sure it's for reasons that can't be seen in the mirror.

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...