Friday, January 6, 2012

Dear My First Something

I can’t forget that first night. One little kiss led to hundreds more if not thousands. My last two weeks simply magical and over half the time was spent in your bed. 
We never went too far but o my gosh your kisses and your lingering caresses. I found it so hard to breath. It was incredible to have you explore almost every last inch of me. Sometimes hard, sometimes gentle, sometimes playful but always passionate. 
The intensity of your gaze, your warm skin against mine, our carefree laughter and the comfortable silence. I felt as if I had no control over what was happening even though I guided your hand. 
I was completely lost, I was completely yours... And then I was yours again and again...

6 comments:

dree said...

wow flooo,
my heart beating so fast..

hehehe

*pic nya bo bikin serrr

-dree-

floo said...

Wih jgn terlalu di resapi lah.... :P

Adinda Cruisty said...

kak floo.. bibirnya kayaknya bibir asli kak floo deh.. hehehehe..

Anonymous said...

kak floo.. itu bibirnya seksi.. bibir kak floo, bukan? hehehehe...

warm said...

wogh, sungguh !

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
_Dian

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...