Thursday, September 16, 2010

My heart’s not broken. Just damaged, temporarily.

My heart’s not broken. Just damaged, temporarily. It’s not anything too big to surmount. But nor is it too small to overlook.

Salah satu hal terbaik tentang hubungan jarak jauh adalah bahwa kita benar-benar belajar untuk menghargai waktu dan rasa syukur.

Dan bila waktu berpisah datang, rasanya sangat berbeda harus mengucapkan selamat tinggal.
Aku merasa seperti habis diamputasi setelah operasi. Ada luka yang tertinggal dan ada yang hilang.

4 comments:

lilliperry said...

sedaaaaaappppppp.. :D

floo said...

Hahahaha.... sedap emang hihihihi....

Dewa Ps said...

Like this most.. :)

floo said...

Dewaaaaaa.... thanks udah mampir... :D

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...