Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Me.. Just Me.

The name, I’m me, who are you? I tell things the way they are.
I cut straight to the point. I’m me, and will always be myself.
I don't try to act like someone else, I don't try to dress like someone else,
I’m me, if you don't like it then just leave me alone. I don't care about what others think of me.

I’m happy just being me, I don't want to be anyone else.
I’m unique, One of a kind. I’m me, no one can be me. I’m me, myself,
Not you, her, them or anyone. I’m me, take it or leave it.

I a m me because I dress the way I wanna dress and speak the way I wanna speak Iam me because I walk with my head held high I sometimes believe I can touch the sky…Iam me because the way I present my self is the way I wanna be represented something I call Self Expression… my flaws Is some what skin deep… only can be seen in me and you not being superman my flaws go un seen.

I'am me because my opinion is what matter to me. I strive to get to the top no matter if it breaks me or make me. I'am Me, because what you say I can't do I will prove you wrong and do the exact opposite…

I'am Me, because when you say girl like you hahaha nah.. I am just being me. With that said I'am Me, a girl who live life not caring if I go unseen because I'am ME…

Unless you’ve lived my life don’t judge me because you don’t know never have & never will know every little thing & detail about me.



Pict by : Fernando Diaz

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...