Monday, June 15, 2009

Love is kind.

The easiest thing I ever done was fall in love with her. Finding the right person is not really a matter of finding.
It is more of a suprize then a search because if you are looking for the "one" you may find more
disappointment than love. So my advice is enjoy the ride and don't let your goal of being loved influence you to fall for the wrong pair of arms.
Be patient and have fun.
When its the right person you will know...
Life is short and love is precious.
Don't fall for anyone that will make you anything less than happy.


Love someone that will improve your life.


Always remember that love is kind.

No comments:

Given

I thought that love would be softer, sweeter and kinder. I found out with my first love that those thoughts were just a happy delusion. Fall...